First Week Thoughts

My name is Lily and I'm a sophomore. I'm originally from Buffalo, New York, but I've been going back and forth from Buffalo to Jupiter, Florida for the past eight years. I'm a New Media Production major with a marketing minor, and I currently have a media production job with a financial firm based out of Buffalo. During breaks, I work there full-time but during the semester I work from my dorm, part-time. I do a little bit of graphic design for them but I mostly edit videos and audio projects, like their podcast and segments for their radio show. When I'm not in class or working, I'm arranging music for Scarlette Fever, UT's newest treble-voiced a cappella group.

I'm very excited about this class. I've spent some time using the Adobe Creative Suite but I'm looking forward to learning more about the programs. Everything that I know in the programs so far is self-taught and probably not the correct way to do things, so I'm glad I will finally have instruction, especially from someone who knows what they are talking about. The only thing that I expect from this class is that I will learn more about the technology we will be using and the art we will be creating.

Comments

Popular Posts