Personal Logo

My personal logo looks like a random shape at first glance but each line has meaning. If you turn the shape about 90 degrees, you can see it is made up of a W and an M. The W represents my last name, Wiggle, and the M represents my middle name, Mara. I decided to make half of each letter darker to represent L, for Lily. Because of the way I shaped the W/M, the darker part looks more like a V than an L, but I can see it in my head. For my three color palettes, I chose mostly pastel blues and purples because I felt it represented my personality. The blue seems very calm to me and reminds me of water. I have a very "go with the flow" attitude so I thought these blues were fitting. They also reminded me of Cinderella's dress. I chose the purples because purple can represent authority and rationality which are qualities I strive to have as a leader. 

Comments

Popular Posts