Business Cards




 For this project, I created three different business card layouts with my personal logo, using InDesign. I started with the dark purple logo and decided to use the logo itself as part of the background of the card. I made it very large and put my information inside of it. I cut off parts of it on purpose because I knew the full version would be on the other side. For my second design, I used my light blue logo. First, I placed my logo and information. After that, the card looked bland so I decided to create a geometric design for the front and back. Using the pen tool, I created many different sized triangles and colored them with different shades of blue. For my final design, I used my light purple design. I found a template online as inspiration for this one. At first, I really liked the original design of the template but ended up changing almost everything about it including the color, font, and formatting. I decided to keep the style more minimalist and clean which I think contrasts the other two well.

Comments

Popular Posts