Final Portfolio


 

 

 

 

 

 

For my final project in this class, I combined all of my previous projects into a portfolio using InDesign. I started with a template found online but changed some things to make it my own. For the cover, I used my personal logo. For the back, I used a variation of one of my business cards and included my information. On each page, I included one of my projects and an updated version of my artist statement. For many of the projects, I included the original photo that the work was based off of.


Comments

  1. I really like what you did with your portfolio. The very last page is my favorite because of the mix of shades and using different angles of a triangle to create an intricate design. It is really cool to see how much you have progressed in your work with this portfolio, along with everyone else's. I also really love your logo. It looks so simple just like a logo should be but definitely took time to make it so simplistic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts